Historians have recognized the following organizations as leading the Human civilization in the local solar neighbourhood:
BoSpax Corp (twentieth century to 4828AD) – Nominally the United Nations was the official human governance body, but in practice BoSpax Corp had a much greater influence on human affairs and acted as a defacto government in many colony systems.
SecHum Organism (4362AD to 9998AD)
Terminal Conclave (9998AD to 240102AD)
Natural Spiritence Diety (240102AD to present)
Major historical milestones:
- 19th and 20th centuries (est.) – exploration of the local system.
- 2133AD First successful crewed mission to the Proxima Centauri system.
- 4312AD Contact with the Galactic Core Network.
- 4362AD SecHum Organism created, represents political interests of the majority of humanity.
- 4828AD BoSpax Corp charter is rescinded, corporation broken up into over 200 smaller companies.
- 9998AD Terminal Conclave established, creates the Noosphere community.
- 58814AD The last Natural Spiritence leaves the Terminal Conclave leaving only Artificial Spiritences to guide Human civilization.
- 76103AD Humanity’s colonies and outposts now encompass just over 50% of the galactic volume.
- 80734AD Humanity’s colonies and outposts now encompass 100% of the galactic volume.
- 102225AD First outpost established in the Large Magellanic Cloud.
- 240095AD First outpost established in the Andromeda galaxy.
- 240102AD Terminal Conclave dis-established.